From:
"Starburst Ferret Rescue (Mike)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:57:00 -0500
I want to send out a "great big" Thank You to everyone who sent
cards and extra things, for both for me and the ferrets here for
Thanksgiving!

All of the cards from all across the U.S., and even Austrailia, were
so appreciated! It's great to know that there are so many people (and
ferrets!) thankful for all that it takes to keep up with everything,
and the cards really brightened up our Thanksgiving holiday!

The ferret community never ceases to amaze me...how many people there
are that support all of the different ferret shelters and rescues
during the Holidays, and all year around!

Thank You,
and Happy Holidays!
From Mike and all of the ferrets here at
Starburst Ferret Rescue,