From:
"Randal D. Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 19:22:02 -0400
Hi, I'm Randy.  Have been lurking for a few months or so, got interested
when my daughter, Ayesha, got her ferret-baby, Stinky.  He's about a year
old now and comes to visit whenever college closes down for a few days.  As
our much-beloved grandchild, he is given full run of our apartment.  So far,
there are only two small items that haven't been found after his visits.  I
consider that pretty good behavior for a crittur as curious as a ferret.

My favorite image of Stinky?  Watching him run down the hall with a shoe in
his mouth, a grin as well, and my wife, Cheryl, in hot pursuit, shouting,
"You bring that back!"  What secret do ferrets possess that they can
captivate us so easily?  Cheryl and I have not been around ferrets at all,
now we eagerly await each much-treasured visit by our little fellow.  Oh,
yes, twelve-hour days for each of us keep us from getting ferrets of our
own--so far.

FAQ's are quick, easy, and informative.  But, IMHO, books are required for
real, soul-satisfying reading.  Why can't we have both?  Ferrets are fully
deserving of FAQ's for the information.  And books, with lots of cute
pictures and raves over our little friends.

Saw a note for the Cutest Ferret Contest.  Just wondered, what masochist
volunteered to judge that contest?  Reminds me of the time the Gods wanted
to pick the Fairest of the Fair--her name was Helen ...

Love, hugs, and kisses to the fuzzballs,
Best wishes and Brightness Be to those who care for them.

Randal D. Carter