From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:15:18 -0400
Well I just finished zipping off my entries for the 2007 FML calendar.
It makes me think of my past winners that have gone on to the rainbow
bridge.

Little Miss Nettles, the swimmer in this year's calendar, wants to make
it again in 2007 and posed for a very nice shot that I've sent in - along
with a picture of her mother and a couple of her friends at the local
shelter.

While I was doing this - my very photogenic cat wondered why HE couldn't
be included in the contest.  When I told him he would have to pose for a
picture with one of the ferrets - he walked off in a huff --- just like
a cat.

Get those pictures in everyone --- I can't wait for another great
calendar!

Kristeen-NJ