From:
Sd8WatUH8 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 1996 18:02:51 GMT
I've been away from my office and unable to post anything until today.
Apparently some wacko was trying to set up a petting zoo in Staten Island
N.Y.  and had quite a few injured and sick animals who were both
undernourished and dehydrated.  Among the animals confiscated by the NYC
ASPCA were three ferrets.

I don't know any more about this situation.  Is there anything that can be
done to rescue the little guys?  Ferrets are illegal in NYC and I'm afraid
of what the ASPCA might do!

Unfortunately I have to be out of town for the weekend and won't be able to
help with contacting the ASPCA until Monday June 3rd.

If anyone has any ideas about what to do please e-mail me or start taking
action on your own.

Thanks.

Bernard ([log in to unmask])
&
Bungie
--
( human nature has a much greater genius for sameness than for originality.
James Russell