From:
Brandy Jean Ashmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 20:56:33 -0500
My two fuzzies have dug a whole in my box springs.  I will be soon getting
a bed with the built in drawers underneath, but until I can afford to, I
will need a temp fix.

I have tried pepper, sewing a patch, nailing a board (They made a new hole
and I don't have anymore wood), I have stuffed it with clothe, put heavy
things in front.

If anyone has any ideas, I would be grateful.  I hate to cage the babies,
but I am currently living with parents so this is there room.

They will soon have their own bedroom, with a big area that is safe.  Right
now my bed is like a mine field.  One squish, and well.  I will love any
help!

Thank you
Brandy