From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:32:34 -0700
Stormy has news on the Morehouse 17 college kids who are now living at
Ferret Business of GA shelter.

Us fuzzies have great investigative powers so I was able to find out
that the 10 boys were fixed this past Saturday.  Stormy was never able
to find out, however, why they was broken!!

Now special thanks go to a very nice vet who wants to remain anonymous.
He donated his services to the shelter.  I also want to thank Chuck,
Karen, Sandi, Danielle and Tea` for their helping hands to shelter mom,
Juliana during all the fixing that was going on at the vet's office.

Stormy has learned that the girls' spays are going to run $45/ea and they
need to have full dentals done while they're under.

Stormy is here to ask for your help since the shelter will need to raise
the money for dentals on all, mass cell removal, full blood work and
whatever else is discovered during exams and blood work.

Miss Lily and I want to remind you about the drawing we will have on
September 7 for the SOS 2003 Symposium t-shirts that will go to three
lucky hoomans.  Any amount donated will get your name put in the hat
for this.

These college kids were kept in a lab and need your help to get ready to
go to good homes.  So don't forget to check da sofas for loose change.

To be included in the drawing please mail to:
Support Our Shelters
c/o Stormy Bearden
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

or you can Paypal https://www.paypal.com and use
[log in to unmask] as the pay to and Morehouse 17
(GA) in the subject line.

Stormy says thanks for supporting our shelters and
especially for helping these lab kids.

http://www.supportourshelters.org

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.