Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 01:58:52 -0700
Dooks all ~!~!~!

Well, I got a few emails lately asking, 'What happened to your website?
I can't find it anymore'.

Ooooops~!  Guess I forgot to tell some people something, so here goes.

Our wonderful, dedicated webmaster for so many years found it necessary
to move his family out of state.  Even though it seems to be a wonderful
position with a major, international company, it does not seem to have
been an easy decision for them.  Scott had offered to remain as the site
webmaster, but there is an extreme amount of stress and hardship in
moving thousands of miles away and establishing a new home, new jobs, and
new friends.  (I know this personally)  Rather than burden them with even
more, the PFSN enlisted the assistance of a new webmaster.

All of us at the PFSN wish Scott and Beth the best of luck.  We will
never forget their dedication and truly hope they keep in touch once
they get settled.

Currently, the website for the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network
( www.ferretnet.org ) is down while it is being moved to a new system.
From what I understand the site is being revamped.  There seem to be a
lot of nifty things that are to be added.  Since the shelters under the
PFSN Umbrella have extended into several states, there is talk of a map
that you can click on to tell which ones are in that state.

Now I don't know for certain what functions are planned, or when it will
be back up.  As soon as it is I will be certain to post with information.

I, for one, look forward to it with anticipation.

But for now I have to change the back window of my truck.  It has a
drawing of a kute ferret saying 'Check us out at www.FERRETNET.Org'.
Guess I have to change that to 'Look for us - coming soon ~!~!'

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG