From:
Win Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:51:07 EDT
I am a member of the Michigan Ferret Rescue and Adoption Network (MFRAN)
and it's that time of year the lots and lots of people are getting rid of
their pets, especially ferrets.  Kids are getting tired of them; adults
have developed allergies to them, it's time for vacation and I don't know
what to do with the ferret while we are gone or we just don't have time
for them anymore, he never gets out of his cage..  Have we heard all the
excuses or "reasons", I think not.  The list of reasons goes on and on and
my fingers get tired of typing this dribble.

MFRAN is looking for some good people to be runners, holding homes and care
takers for the sick and injured.  If you are interested, contact Mary at
her shelter

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to invite any and all ferret fanciers
and lovers to pitch in and give one or two of these little ones a loving
home.  All of our shelters are full or will be very soon.  I have two new
residents in our home and they will stay as long as they can stand the
clean cage, food anytime and lots of water to drink.  Who would leave such
conditions?

Our two shelters would like to hear from yo. They are:

MKARESQ (Make a Rescue)   email to Mary at [log in to unmask]
Cozyzone    email to Candy at [log in to unmask]

MKARESQ also has a website.    WWW.mkaresq,com

Lets all make some room for these sweet little ones.
Win and our business of 14. 14????? lets see 1....2....3....4 oh well !!!!