Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 11:17:31 EDT
Kim,

I read your post and to say that I find it disturbing that someone
would willing provide people who treated their animals so poorly
with breeders is evident. Last July when ferrets were taken from
the Millers, I was one of the people who helped place some of those
ferrets. I helped return breeder ferrets back to their original
breeders and helped place kits produced from the Miller's lack of
control. When the ferrets were picked up there were several litters
including pregnant jills (most of which no one was aware were pregnant
until after the rescue). Even after all the ferrets taken, there were
4 ferrets that I know that were not accounted for. Due to conditions
we were unsure if they passed on or if the Millers were hiding them or
even refused to give them up. I did not personally go to their house
for the rescue but I did however meet the rescuers half way to pick up
some of the ferrets. I had a list of ferrets from other breeder who
asked for their ferrets back as per their contracts with the Millers.
Based on this list, we were able to devise 4 missing. Whether the
Millers are using these ferrets for breeding or if someone else has
provided them with ferrets, I have find that situation to be
deplorable.