From:
Hendley Brook Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 1997 17:13:52 -0500
In regards to Nycole Bridle's question about corner litter pans, I have had
my ferret for about a month, and I am new to the list, (first time posting),
but I have a friend who has had ferrets for a couple of years.  He had the
same problem with Scamper, his fert, that you seem to be having with yours.
I asked him what he did, and he told me that there are plastic coated metal
corner pans that work wonders.  It apparently solved his problem.  The pan
was not only too heavy for him to turn over, but also fit much more snugly
into the corners of his household as well as Scamp's cage.

He swears by this pan, and said it can be found at most pet stores.  I hope
this is helpful, (as well as correct, seeing as though I am new to this!)

Brook Howard, and the little "runt", Scout