From:
AM Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 20:47:37 -0400
Hello!

I'm looking to buy some oral syringes, both for me & the local shelter
I volunteer at. They are the kind that fit those wonderful bottles with
the (usually) blue tops, so you can just pull the medicine out. Regular
syringes still drip some meds, but the caps stay nice & clean. I've
had several leads for the two companies that I have gotten one or two
samples from - they gave me their distributers, etc., but no real luck
so far. Does anyone sell or know where I can get them? I bought a few
at the AFA show from another shelter, but mine have all broken since
December. I'm looking to get 100-200 of them in the 1ml/1cc size. The
distributors/companies seem to only deal with orders for 5000 and
above. Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks!
Anna Marie