Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:12:06 GMT
I have 3 ferrets right now but my albino is deaf. I talk to him all the
time and am trying to teach him some sign language. The vet even talks
to him like any other ferret who hears. He said they don't hear but by
talking to them too they sense it in your body language. We've had a
total of 7 ferrets over the years and Mr Casper has been the only deaf
one. The other 2 ferrets treat him the same as others. I shouldn't say
we have ferrets, I think they have us is more like it. We're well
trained humans.

Mary