From:
saraferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:11:31 -0000
Okay so sorry I is late wit dis greeting.  Mommy has some twouble with
her foots and wasnt well, so she wasnt able to write down my words right.
So here goes with apologies to her mummsy Fuzzyslave.

Well de other day dis big ferret guy came slowly walking over de bwidge
seemingly witout a care.  Singing at de top of his lungs (I didnt know us
ferrets could sing dat well.  He sure was big tho.  Well anyway he made
it and was greeted in a crush by his business who had been here before.
And den he looked at me and said what a lovely girl you are and I has
heard my mommy talk about you.  Oh gee I blushed and no funny remarks
about how I looks.  Dat boy will be sitting close to de Boss, I ken
jus tell.  Winning ways and all.  I asks him if we could all go to de
warehouse for wings and halos to fit him and perhaps a new hammie.

He drug out his hammie dat he had brought in secret backpack--well it
wasnt very new and had nibbly holes, but he treasured it enough to bwing
itso dat was ok.  Off to de warehouse for de supersize wings and haloes.
He looked and looked and his business was helping and nothing could be
found but den I remembered where dere had been a few big ferret sized
wings.  Dere dey were 6 of dem in tiedyed colors--a moddled purple and he
grabbed dem and said SaraFerret you are de most precious girl in de
world.  I bwushed once again.  And den we dug around for de halo-and he
found one dat matched a tyedyed purple one--I didnt even know dose were
dere-does kits dat do dis work have really been busy.  We straps on his
wings and debig halo and he looked quite the ferret.  Other girl furries
came aroundand you could hear dere hearts going pitterpatter sort of like
he was a rock star cuz he kept singing.  And den dey cheered and did a
wardance.  Dese girls are definitely gonna have to settle down or dat guy
is gonna be busy.  LOL.

We asked him if he wants de grand tour but he declined.  He just wanted
to hang around here and find out how his new digs looked.  It seems no
one wants a tour when dey get here--maybe dey are just too tired to do
dat on de first day.  I tells him dere are all sorts of places in mustey
land-we have skunks (I dont tink dese are musteys) and blackfoots, and
ermines and minks and polecats.  Dose others are de wild ones except the
minks and ermines who are rather mellow and cool --maybe because dey
escaped being coats.  His business dwags him down to de fwuit bar to load
up part stuff-where did the pizza come from?  I tought dis was a fwuit
bar.  But oh well whatever.

He finally dwug himself away from de food, but bwought along some snacks.
And den his new digs and de perfect place for his hammie was dere--under
a nice tree and palm fronds all over for a roof.  Sort of south sea look.
And den he yawned and said I is real tired cuz de last ting I remember
was sleeping on de hopital table and waking up here.  But he wants his
mommy to know he sends loves and dooks to her and will keep an eye on her
always and one day she will come across de bwidge to be with dem all.  He
had one tear in his eye which he quickly brushed away.  Awwww.

Hugs and dooks and Please Peace On Earth
SaraFerret and SaraFerret's Mommy.