From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:57:58 -0700
You should see it up here during the fall.  Our leaves aren't the exact
color of your leaves.  Everything up here is bolder, and some colors are
indescribable and not seen down on earth.  The wind has been cool here,
the sun warm, as the leaves dance in little twisters across the bridge.
Today, Loki arrived and walked through the leaves dancing across the
bridge.  He made me smile when I looked at him.  Something in the way he
looks at you.  I don't know.  I introduced myself and just as he was
going to say something to me, there was a sort of explosion to our side.
His old friends, Utah dooks: Brownie, Sam, Gus, and Smudge popped up out
of a leave pile with Vanilla.  POW!  LOL.  Poor Loki jumped, spun around,
dooked, and the gang piled up on top of him.  For a while I saw nothing
but fur and leaves.  I couldnt' help myself.  I had to go diving into
the leaves as well.  It smells so good in them.  And they rustle so much.
I love it.

We pranced off, crinkling leaves as we went to see the sites.  Vanilla
played tour guide.  "Over this way, you have foamy fry forest, and to
your right you'll notice the great soup bowl.  Straight ahead we'll find
ourselves in the middle of sock world..." What a crack up.

Loki is so special.  The first feret to be in his mommy's life.  And such
a wonderful name.  I'm so glad that Loki is at rest and a part of
everything.  And I'm so glad that up here he is whole.  Time is healing
and as he watches over Poki, Smoky, and his mommy from the reflecting
pond, they'll be healing and remembering all the sweet times with this
boy.  When his mommy arrives, she'll know where to find Loki.  Up on the
Big Boss's shoulder ... looking for her's.