From:
ferretangel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 23:24:09 -0400
Hi all,

Haven't posted in a long time-but I'm still hear reading and absorbing all
your good words.  Wanted to put in some input on the training pads used
instead of a litter pan.  I received some and thought great!!!  I have a
couple corner poopers in my family room and won't use a litterpan.

Anyway, about 1 minute after I put them in place they were in shreds!!!
2 of my girls thought they could dig to "who knows where".  Sooooo, please
be careful using them if you have diggers.  I had a huge mess and was
afraid some could have been ingested.  I'll just clean up the mess on the
rug instead-safer.

Cathy Sitek