From:
"James L. Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 21:58:24 -0800
To Amy Evers:

Yes, I have four ferrets - three boys and one girl - that wag their tails
while playing with each other.  They look so cute when they only have their
tail sticking out of one end of the dryer hose and it is moving very fast as
you described little Katie's tail wagging.  Or they will be in a sack and
you can hear their tail hitting the inside of the sack as they wag it!!!!
It really is cute to see.  Of course, that is just one of the "cute" things
they do!!  They truly are the best pets I have ever been owned by.

Take care.

Jeri and HER FURRY FOUR
Chloe Beavis Bubba and Kodee Possum