From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 1995 13:27:32 -0700
Attention, all you folks in the Albuquerque area!

If you or someone you know is interested in adopting two ferrets, each about
a year old, please send me a note.  A woman here who is trying to get out of
an abusive relationship (she says this guy threw them out in the cold and
they were gone for two days while she was away -- she spent a long time
searching for them) needs to find a home for them.  She is asking $75 for
the pair (but I'll bet she would negotiate), and they need their shots.

Send e-mail to [log in to unmask]