From:
Helen McLean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:27:07 -0500
Last Monday Betty (Blur O'Fur) and James honored Bill and me by inviting
us to her wedding -- with at least an hour's notice to find 'the little
chapel near the courthouse'.  The desk manager at our hotel was very
helpful, "... there are only several dozen chapels downtown." In all
honesty, we had the address and a rental car map, and we did actually get
there before the minister arrived.  You see, he traveled from chapel to
chapel, and it was a busy morning.  Which is good because it gave us an
opportunity to take some wedding pictures:

    http://homepage.mac.com/helenmclean/ferret_wedding.html

This was definitely one of the nicest weddings I've ever been to, and
Betty and James are some of the nicest ferret folks I've ever met.  Now
where did that blue umbrella get to... ?

Helen