Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:52:00 -0500
The following link is from the ASPCA website and explains what can and
should be done in cases of animal cruelty.

According to this site, both law enforcement officials AND agents of
the Ohio Humane Society have the authority to investigate AND to make
arrests. Specific Ohio codes are referenced, with a synopsis of each.
So, maybe the best place to start is with the Ohio Humane Society. I'm
sure that they would be able to also point us in the direction of a
knowledgeable lawyer, but even before that, they have the authority
to investigate, which should involve taking pictures and video of the
whole McKay operation.

<http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=cruelty_investigate_ohio>

Jeff
In memory of Neo
Welcoming into our home Trinny, Morphy, and Baby Girl