From:
"Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 11:40:43 -0500
A couple of things today..  first Bill pointed out that he feels that
Sukie and I talking is getting personal..  Well Probably -- but not in
a bad way..  Unfortunately ones emotions and vocal inflections do not
come through in an email so I use LOL and snicker or giggle... etc to
show that I'm not trying to be mean or hateful... BUT the question was
raised... so I want to say that I deeply appreciate Sukie and her
information on ferret health and behavior... she has written on issues
and given me a lot of insight to situations and I hate to think anyone
would bad mouth her over credentials or anyone else for that matter...
SO I not only praise Sukie's efforts for our fuzzy friends but I PRIZE
her as well.

Does anyone want to join along with the Texas Ferret Advocates and write
letters on behalf of an EIGHT WEEK (8-week) old kit that was drop kicked
because the man who had him didn't like his biting and in spite of
someone on their way to pick the kit up from the man he got the ferret
out again and when bit, was seen and admitted to drop kicking the ferret.
He said that the ferret hit a wall, crawled a few feet, I think, then
died... I'M FURIOUS - if you are too let me know so that I can get the
necessary info to you... I'm tracking through a loosely connected vein so
a bit of patience, please.... I am trying to get info on which city/state
and DA... to write letters for aggressive prosecution and sentencing.
Wasn't Quizno enough!  When does this crap stop?  I guess it's like child
abuse..  we'll fight it forever and a day...

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Pasadena, TX 77506