From:
Kaye Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 14:02:49 +0100
Hello ferrety people,

guess what?  Well no one will be as excited as me but on thurday after a
day that just dragged at school, we went to the garden centre, and there
were baby ferrets there, we want a boy this time and we just went to have
a look when she said theres only one hob left, my mom looked as me as if
to say i want it but not right now you cunning sod( but with a smile, dont
get me wrong) and then we went in, and me and my mom were like awwwwww hes
adorable, we brought him, of course, but he is albino and very small, and
8 weeks old, very alert!

sorry about people having this posted onto the FML but I just waned to
tell any one who might of scanned through!

Has any one witnessed albino ferretds to be slightly blinder or deafer?
I have heard rumours about it but minew seems to be fine, he can hear,
and he can see, possibly not as good sighted!

well hope to hear from someone soon

Take care everyone

bye for now!

:P