Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 18:53:38 -0400
Dis is Lil Bear ferret.  My Mommy is Ela, who is "an SOS Mom".  So, she
helps ferrets who don't have homes and live in shelters, and she helps
da shelter Mommies.

Anyway, I used to live in a shelter before my Mommy got me .. I am from
Scales and Tails Shelter in New Jersey.  So, Mommy said it would be VERY
nice if I would remember da udder ferrets who are still in shelters, and
post someting here to help dem.

Dis is perfect, because you know how ferrets like to borrow shiny objects
and use dem to decorate!  Well, my Mommy has a beautiful shiny object dat
I like to borrow..  and I can tell you ferret Mommies how you can get
one, too..  so your ferrets can borrow it and have lots of fun!  (When
your ferrets aren't borrowing it, you can hang it on a necklace or a
bracelet and look pretty.. in a hooman pretty way, of course).  And dis
shiny ting helps to make money for da shelter ferrets, wit da SOS tingie.

Anyway, der is a very nice lady who makes sterling silver and fun colour
ferret charms, and Mommy says dey are not expensive!  Der are ferret
faces and peeking ferrets and da whole body ferrets, too .. and dey are
less dan $10!

My Mommy said you can see dem at:
http://charms.supportourshelters.org

And she said to tell you dat dey will come wit papers to show dey are
"genuine" (just like me .. I came wit papers, too!!!!)  And she said to
make sure to let you know dat da money goes to help out shelter ferrets..
okay?

Dat's it, Mommy .. I typed it all .... did I help da shelter ferrets yet?

- Lil Bear

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483