From:
Leeanne Pallazola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 20:03:07 EST
Hey all...
Quick update on Fenway's insulinoma for all of you who have responded
to my FML and emailed me personally.  Fenway's fasting blood glucose
test was 74.  Now, I know this is not the greatest but it is a vast
improvement from eight weeks ago which was at 45.  She has had a
tremendous amount of energy and will actually play for more then 10
minutes!  Exciting news and all tails are waggin' in this house.  We
will continue to do what we have been and take another test in 8 weeks.
Thank you all for your love and concern.  One question, are there any
treats commercially or homemade that are low/no sugar for the fuzzie
girl besides the Ferretvite 8 in 1 chicken bites?  We are desperate for
something new.