From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:51:01 -0500
Auctions are running again, eBay sales have been slow and the shelter
account is empty, so I now have some more items on eBay and have marked
down some stuff that was on previously.

If I don't sale items or get donations, we don't make it for that
month. I have several animals that could be sponsored monthly for $15
a month. Times are tough, and I'm just not sure of what I'm going to
do, I may have to close completely down, I am trying to avoid that.

Please take a look at my auctions, I am going to try to get items on
the 16th of each month if I can. So keep an eye out on the 16th of each
month for more items. It's been tough lately, I'm starting to be afraid
to list items, I have to pay on average 75 to 95 cents for each item
listed, if they don't sell, I still owe eBay that money and I owe for
the store and listing tools, lately they are making more than I am from
my auctions.

Thanks,
Sue & The Gang
Okeechobee Ferret-Cat rescue

Please visit my ebay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue?refid=store