From:
Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:27:33 -0600
On Sunday, July 15th, Especially Ferrets Inc.  will be closing it's doors
for business while relocating.  We are under contract for another location,
but do not want to disclose the location until closing.  That will be in
about 30 days.  We are selliing our house in naziland (aurora, co.) and
expect to net 30-35k from the sale.  We need another 20k to finish our
projects for the new reopening and have a mail fundraiser underway at this
moment.  When we reopen, there will be a new and improved Ferretland, a
building separate from the house for the shelters operations, a petting
zoo menagarie of small barnyard type animals and many other things for our
clients to do while visiting us.  There is a Tiger rescue close by us, a
buffalo ranch, etc.  if all goes well at closing.

If you havent gotten aletter from us and would like to contribute to the
moving the shelter fund, You may go to our web site at
www.especiallyferrets.org, or send them to
Especially Ferrets Inc., 718 Uvalda St.  Aurora, Co.  80011.

Our website will contain any info relating to conducting shelter business.
The doors at this location are closed but we are still operating.  See our
website for places to go in your area.

Thank you all for your support, please help if you can.

Hug them fuzzies,
Ferretguy