From:
Elisa Beth Stamm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 09:56:43 -0500
In regards to ferrets using the carpet around the litter box as toilet
paper--I went to a carpet store and bought 2 sample pieces of carpet(the
ones that they use as displays) for $1 each.  I put the litter boxes on
top of the sample carpet and my ferrets wipe their bums on that.
Its more convienent than newspaper and it is easy to clean with any type
of spray on-wipe off carpet cleaner found at the supermarket.