From:
Last Chance Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:11:15 -0400
It's just two more weeks until the Philadelphia Pherret Phestival, and
everything's coming together.  All the rings have sponsors, nearly every
vendor table is taken, and the rings are filling up quickly.

So far the vendor list includes:

- The Ferret Store, with all sorts of ferret oriented supplies and
  products,

- Artist Stephanie Jamison, known for her unique and beautiful
  paintings, including her feather paintings,

- Photographer Donna Sappah of Meadows Photography,

- Sue Devenny, with custom designed bedding, hammocks, and other crafts,

...and many others.

Of course, we'll still have our fabulous raffle table, with all sorts
of ferret gifts and goodies.  Not to mention the 50-50 (over $150 last
year!), and Diane's famous raffle basket: No one knows for sure how she
manages to get so much great stuff into a single basket!

Think you can't win at a ferret show unless you're part of the "in
crowd"?  In 2004, a Show Virgin took Best of Show!  Check out our web
site for a picture of the lucky (and beautiful) ferret with her owners.

No show would be complete without the fun games, and this year's show
will be no exception.  Remember, it'll be just a couple weeks before
Halloween: Dress your ferret in costume to compete in the best dressed
fun game.

In addition, this year's program will be in full, vivid color.  And each
ring will have an example photo, showing what that color ferret should
look like.  So it'll not only provide you will the show information,
it'll also be a lasting keepsake and reference guide for years to come.
An $18.95 value, you'll receive one free with your first registration.

Keep in mind, the Philadelphia Pherret Phestival helps support the Last
Chance Ferret Rescue, one of the last rescues in the Pennsylvania, New
Jersey, Delaware area that still accepts ferrets.  So, if you believe
that ferret rescues provide an important service to the ferret community,
come out and show your support.

To learn more or to sign up, stop by our web site at
www.newrainbowbridge.com, or call 215-357-3699.
And we'll see you at the Phestival!