Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 13:20:32 +0000
Starting to get excited?? We are! Wait till you see the awesome raffle
prizes available... some of the goodies include - $50 Martin Cages gift
certificate, 3 1/2 ft. tall ferret play tower with hammock!, $100 in
Rodent Pro gift certificates, Zupreem Food, Path Valley Food, Innova
EVO Food, hammocks/bedding, 6 AWESOME ferret prints, $150 in TFS gift
cards (can be used at Drs. Foster & Smith), stuffed ferrets, Fiesty
Ferret Home cage and way too much more to list.

We will also have delicious lunch items available - so plan to stick
around for a while. The show starts at 9am and will run through 6pm at
the earliest. Raffles are held at 1pm and 4pm. Judging starts promptly
at 10am - ferrets entered in the show must be checked in by 9:30am. Not
only is the raffle worth taking a trip for - we also have a variety of
vendors selling unique ferret items, baby ferrets for sale, ferrets for
adoption and a photographer to capture your favorite ferrets on film!!!

Over 65 ferrets have registered for the competition so far - do not
delay.. specialty ring entries received after Wednesday, May 9th will
be limited. Visit our website for a downloadable show packet or enter
on-line at http://home.att.net/~trferretcouncil/2007showinfo.htm

Ferrets attending the show must bring along proof of current rabies
vaccination (within 1 year of the show) and negative ADV testing within
6 months of the show date. ADV testing is easy, painless and low cost -
contact the TRFC if you need assistance testing your ferret; most vets
do not know about the test or how to do it.

So remember - come to the Three Rivers Ferret Show on Saturday, May
26th in Pittsburgh, PA. Directions and everything else you need to
know is on our website -
http://home.att.net/~trferretcouncil/2007showinfo.htm

Hope to see you there!

Chris Sayne