From:
Cynthia Donovan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 13:39:37 EDT
Ann D. Phillips" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Since moving to Bahston (Boston, MA) I've had all kinds of awful vet
>experinces... The only thing I wish for with Dr. Karen was that she wasn't
>so darn far away!  She knows her stuff about ferrets - really knows her
>stuff.... The two hour drive to Karen's is worth it....

Dr. Karen is great (I've met her at MassFerret Friends events) ... but for
a carless, city dweller - Worcester is the end of the earth.  I've been
searching and searching for a T (that's Boston's Subway) accessible
"expert" ferret vet but just hasn't found one.  I'm making do with a dear,
compassionate, opening minded and willing to learn more about ferrets,
highly experienced with cats dogs and other small animals vet... but I'd
love to have access to a expert without renting a car.

It just feels wrong that in this center of human medical experts ... and
one of the best veterinary hospitals in the country (and all the other
great things that come with living in a large yet compact city) - that I
can't find an expert ferret vet.

:)  Cynthia Donovan (and Rockford and Epstein)