From:
Nancy Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 10:19:48 -0400
I would like to thank everyone for their quick and wonderful response to
my duck soup recipe request.  Baby is now eating like it going out of
style..he is actually getting pink ears and a nose again.  All your
support has been terrific and I'm glad this group is here.  I'm hoping he
will have a full recovery.  Today we throw away the sofa that he ate and
bring in the lawn chairs.  The things we do for ferrets :)

Nancy and Baby