From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:54:39 EST
Which do you want first?  Well,I'll give you the good news first,best to
start positively.Tasha has come through her adrenal surgery with flying
colors,hers to be exact.She wants to run and play.Can you believe the
people that starved her and Boris had the nerve to ask for them back?
They signed a surrender paper though,so they were told no way.Not what I
would have said,but close.

Now the bad news.Jasmine has been diagnosed with Lymphoma.I guess that girl
wants to teach the vet about every ferret disease in one ferret.I'm open to
any suggestion to help her stay feeling better longer.She's on pred now,so
anything else that's worked will be considered.

Health and long life to all the fuzzies out there and their fuzzy folks.

Sandy,Jasmine,Taz,Honey,Sugar and fosters Boris and Tasha