From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 10:02:52 -0700
Hi,

I wrote yesterday about a mark or growth I'd found on my jill Claudette's
neck (below the chin area).  I have a better discription of it.  It looks
like a little hat, about 3/8 inch across either way.  Round, the rim of the
hat red, the head portion of the hat a small pimple-sized bump, white.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

To Chere: I'm so very sorry for your loss.  I hope you're able, emotionally
and physically, to keep up your important work in our ferret community.
There are no words for losing a fuzzy.  Please don't blame yourself.  We've
found things in our home that were potentially disastrous to our little
guys, but we've been lucky so far in being one step ahead in ferret
proofing.  Luckily I've cleared all the chemicals out from below our
bathroom sink because Tarzan, who lives up to his name in getting into
everything all the time, opened the sink cabinet, no problem, this morning,
and the cabinet latches well - *sigh*.  Please forgive yourself and pour
your love on all the fuzzies your saving and have saved.

Lynn Mc., Squeek, Claudette and nine other marvelous fuzzles, plus SO
Janos, and huge, oldster cat Wellington