Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:35:38 -0700
It is that time once again!...

Time to open your pocket book, get out the check book or dig through
your drawers! It's time for the March 2009 Buck-a-Month Club dues!

Pay for the whole year for $12.00 or pay $1.00 a month! You can even
use PayPal or do BillPay from your bank and not have to think about
it again....but of course you can STILL donate more if you want!

Be sure you include your name for SOS Honor Roll! We also need your
address so that we can mail you your Membership Card (see below for
details)

Our Current Buck-A-Month Club Members - 45

Sheryl Atencio, Timothy Bates, Barbara Burnett, Jackie Carson, Denise
Craft, William Davidson, Kurt Deaton, Carolyn Distel, Angela Dixon,
Stephanie Downs, MaryJo Dullum, Priscilla Gabrielle, David Gaines, Rose
German, Ada Gibbs, Trena Girouard, Mindy Harvey, Robin Hochgertel, Mary
Hogan, Erica Hohing, Misty Hosier, Robin Jones, Jennifer Kovacsi ,
Stacey Lamb, Allison J. Martin, Kenneth Meyer, Sara Munz, Debby Osburn,
Carol J. Owens, Matthew D. Penna, Rebecca L. Poland, Tara Radford,
Jeffrey Rosenberg, Cathy Ryan, Nancy Sanders, Dan and Mary Segalla,
Marsh Stanek, Mary Stubbs, Roger Vaughn, Marla Wadsworth, Lisa Watson,
Joanne Werstlein, Darlene Wilcox, Helen M. Wojciechowski, Brenda Zupko

If you don't see your name on this list but have donated to BaM for
2009 please contact me.

(Make the check out to Support Our Shelters)

Now... here is the pretty cool part... this year... we started to send
out a BaM Membership Card to people paying their membership "dues" for
2009. So now... not only do you get to help SOS help shelters around
the world... but you get a cute card for doing it to show that you are
a member of a Special Club. The people listed above should be receiving
their card in about a week. If you would like to "join" please send a
check or money to:

BaM C/O Support Our Shelters
5511 Canteria Court
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

or pay through PayPal (if paying through PayPal please send for the
full year).

Tax-Deductible Donations accepted through PayPal:

Please send all donations in US$. Friends outside the US can send money
orders or use PayPal, which will convert their currency for them if
they select US$ as the currency to be sent.

Have a great month ----- and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Joanne Werstlein
http://www.supportourshelters.org/bam.html