From:
Sarah Hawker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 00:37:21 -0800
Well my husband and I want to thankyou all for all the support you all gave
us when it came to our ferrets and Guido and why we had to give him away.
If it wasn't for this listing I'm afraid to think where he might have ended
up.  As for ferret math we are deffently ,people that have fallen into
that.  We said that after 1 ferret that was enough , well then it was 2
then it was 4 then we had to let Guido go and so then that let us with 3
well today we bought 2 more so now we have 5 loving fuzzies.  FERRET MATH
who would have thought it would have struck us.  LOL well we keep saying
enough is enough but every time we step into the pet store and a new litter
comes in we walk out with another fuzzie.  I think 5 is good.  W3e had to
share this with you all and say thankyou for all of the support you all
gave .  Thankyou all again!!!!!!!

Sarah&Jeremy Menefee+
Slinky,Kitt,Bandit,Gizmo and Snowball