From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:59:07 -0500
Sukie writes
>a masked crusader in Oberlin, "Turkey Avenger" aka "The Masked Goobler"
>who is going around leaving presents on people's doorsteps and giving
>chase.

I have tried to get my two meat eaters, Cassie and Andi, to deal with
this problem, but they want me to pluck and cook it first.  Cranberry
sauce is optional, they say, but they do want a ferretone based gravy.

In this college town, some are having trouble distinguishing the wild
bird from some of the faculty on campus.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH