From:
Stevey Sierra Frosty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:11:09 -0400
Posted For Andy

"damien5006" [log in to unmask]

Well this is my first time on this list i though i might just introduce
myself.  My name is Andy i live in Newark NY i am 23 years old i work in
a factory at night and live in a small basement apartment.

Well Today something great happened I had my shelter mom come here to
check my place out.  i was a bit on the scared side but when she got
here she made me feel great about my choice.  After a few minor very
minor room changes i have a suitiable place for the trio of ferrets i
wish to adopt.  I am so happy!!!!!!!!!.

The trio i am going to adopt from the shelter is a 2 year old Ablino
Stewart, 1.5 y/o sable girl Peanut, and 1.5 y/o sable female Butter.  i
am adopting from Brenda at the Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue.  Hopefully
i will be able to bring them home this weekend.  Brenda said it is
possiable anytime that i want.

Well i guess i am looking for anyone who wants to talk ferrets i enjoy
good chat i encourage you all to priveate message me.  Expecially people
in my age range and in my area or anywhere for that matter hehe

Well i think i have blabbed on enough i will put the keyboard down

THANKS BRENDA

everyone have great fun and lotsa love
Andy