From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shetler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 00:04:11 -0500
I got a call today, a lady who has two Marshall Farm ferrets, both two
years old need to be placed.

She is pregnant and due 12/19.  She is having serious complications from
the pregnancy, and knows that the ferrets are suffering from lack of
attention.

I would like to try to get these guys from one place straight into a
good home.  I still have lots of kids that need homes, and floor space
for cages is at a premium here.

If you are interested, give email me with your name and phone number.  I
will work out some type of transfer.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter