From:
Michael Curry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 17:43:47 +1100
Hello Everyone,

Ok, a plea for help.  I need as much information as possible on inducing
ferrets (both Male and Female) to come into season at other times of the
year than the normal breeding period.

This information can be as technical as possible or as simple as you like.

The information is being compiled for a university report.

I would especially like to hear from anyone that has induced oestrus
successfully in practice.

By the way, this is ALL ferret freindly stuff.  I do love my ferrets... No
animal experimentation is to occur!!!

Please respond via EMail if possible.

Thanks for your help...

Michael Curry - President: Ferret Protection and Welfare Society Inc.
Australia.

mailto:[log in to unmask]