From:
Pie O' Pah At the Bridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 01:16:15 +0000
>There is no easy way to say this, so I will just say it. Late
>yesterday, Sean's Pharos passed away. He was 6 1/2. Sean, with
>guidance from the vet (and me), chose to say good bye to his friend
>of many years and help him across Rainbow Bridge. For Sean who had
>a mother and a caring vet whom he's known most of his life to help
>guide and support him, the decision still wasn't easy. This was not
>an easy call.

Dear Sean & Wolfy,

It's me, Pie O' Pah.

Over the years I have read of the very special young man in your life
named Sean. Would it be that each heart could be touched by such a true
and magical being as him. He is an angel on earth, and as such his
responsibilities are to teach other about the little, everyday miracles
in life, and he does such an amazing job of that too, which is why I
found myself wishing there was something I could say or do to help
Sean with his loss.

Everyone up here knows that any fuzzit that came into Sean's life wold
be considered the most luckiest of them all and Pharos was just that
fuzzit. And while there will never be another Pharos, there will be
many wonderful memories, pictures, movies and stories you have shared
about the both of them.

Please let Sean know that even though a greeting was not asked after,
in my heart I knew it would be the right thing to do to let him know
that Pharos got her safely.

The silence is Pharos way of leaving behind a bit of himself, my mum
has had the same thing happen to her as well when her Ollie left, and
most recently when her favourite Be'Be' left as well.

Just a note to let you both know I was thinking of you,

Pie O' Pah