From:
"michelle A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:02:31 -0700
Molly Kolecki <[log in to unmask]> WROTE:
>You do have legal recourse in this case.  If you are living in a
>residence.

I was so mad reading David's post......grrrrr

I would have to agree with Molly and I think something should be done
legally.  She should have warned the tenants and especially you (if she
knew you had pets).  What if you were sleeping at home or if you had
children that were home?  Can you imagine?

I can not think of what it must feel like to loose most of your pets all
in one day but I can tell you right now (i have a temper you wouldn't
believe)I'd be waiting for her outside her door all night if I had to
just to give her e piece of my mind.

The least she could have done is come down and apologize and there better
be tears with that apology.

Michelle