From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 15:47:08 -0400
www.ferretwise.petfinder.org

Put some magic in the lives of "special" ferrets at Ferret Wise

Please email us to finds out the special requirements for adopting into a
real home- some of our most "special" residents.

If you have a talent for working with a particular ferret challenge- (old
age, deafness, nipping, behavioral , etc) perhaps you would like to be
put on our notification list for special placement?

Email if indeed you are qualified for a special placement ferrets.  Don't
let the kids grow old in a shelter.