From:
amber kowalski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2014 07:38:55 -0600
Hello, this was several years ago but my friend shipped her 2 ferrets
to me from CA. I believe all she needed was a vet reference saying
the were healthy enough to fly (and maybe shots). I also had a ferret
shipped from the other side of the country. Both times the ferrets
arrived safe and sound and the airline did a good job of getting
them off the plane ASAP. I would recommend putting several layers of
blankets/puppy pads etc on the bottom of the crate, the water bottle
gets it very wet. Good luck,I'm sure your baby will do great!