Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 14:09:33 -0500
Hi to everyone, hope your holiday was great and your New Year is even
better!  First, Mufassa and Honey would like to say thanks to their
Santa's.  They love their snuggly sacks, blankets, toys and treats!  Thanks
from all of us here at The Okeechobee Ferret Rescue.  Sorry I am getting my
thank you out late.  I have had a very sick baby here(Tiger) and he finally
crossed the bridge this morning.  Next, I have no money to donate to the
recent rescue of so many ferrets in New Jersey so I have just now put a few
items I have left on ebay to sell.  The funds will go to them to help with
some of the costs.  You can see the items at:
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

Thanks so much for your support in the past and hug those fuzzies!

Sue & The Okeechobee Fuzzies