Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:36:49 -0400
In our 30 years plus with ferrets we have found that many of them have
trouble comparing sizes. A recent example has been Kessy trying to
force her treasured seltzer bottle under a trunk that has an an opening
below it about half as high as the bottle is wide. Well, she might have
figured out the problem and is repeatedly diving off the trunk and onto
the bottle, crushing it a bit more each time. She is not being injured
but I will now go and remove the bottle just in case she may catch a
rib wrong, and i will feel very guilty...

Sukie (not a vet) Ferrets make the world a game.

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.miamiferret.org/
http://www.ferrethealth.msu.edu/