From:
B Reburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:30:57 -0400
Hi Everyone,

You must read Mr. Plumb's latest column - "This mascot fights back".
Appears in today's Herald.  It is EXCELLENT!  You'll love it!  I've
already emailed, thanking him for setting the ferret facts straight.  The
article is also quite humorous.  There's been alot in our local news
lately over the naming and colors to be used for our 3rd High School,
which is now under construction.  Mr. Plumb suggests Ferrets as the
mascot.

His column is not on-line at the moment, but should be by sometime Monday
(same URL as last week's article):
http://www.heraldonline.com/opinions/opincol1/ .

Please take a moment to read his column.  He states that he was
"bombarded by email messages from ferret fanciers infuriated by an
insensitive, poorly researched and generally stupid remark" he made last
week.  Nothing like an email bombardment, huh?!  Sure was effective!  Mr.
Plumb has been enlightened and has corrected his error.  I think it would
be nice if some of you who emailed him last week could take a moment to
thank him this week.

Many, many THANKS to all of you for writing Mr. Plumb last week!  GOOD
JOB!!!  Ferret Folks are the Best!!!

Ya'll have a great day!

Beth