From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 01:03:22 -0400
This is just a suggestion for those shelters out there that have a
real need of money!  I heard recently of a shelter doing a Tupperware
fundraiser.  I would like to suggest they try an Avon Fundraiser!  The
profit percentage is MUCH higher!  You can earn 40-45% of your total sales!
I have been an Avon Rep for 10 years and every Christmas, I do a fundraiser
for our local Elementary School.  There are about 350 kids in the school
and last year their sales were over $9,000.00-which earned them over
$4000.00!!  Even people who "don't use Avon" can generally find something
to order just to aid the cause!

A small group can have large sales, too and earn quite a bit!  Let's say
there are 10 people involved in the fundraising event!  Each person should
set a goal to sell $100.00.  It is a reasonable figure and easier to hit
than you might think!  Share the book with your Mother, sister, aunt,
neighbor, or co-worker.  If all ten people hit their goal-they have
$1000.00 in sales and will earn $400.00!  It really is an easy way to raise
a little money and timewise-it wraps up in 2-3 weeks!  Believe me when I
say, the Avon Rep does most of the work!  So, look around for a rep in your
area, or contact me and I will be able to set you up with someone!!  Anyone
in the central Ohio area, I've been doing this for 10 years and would be
happy to help you out!  And yes, it is TAX EXEMPT!!  I have done Church
groups, 4H, and even a couple of scout groups!  I know this is an easy way
to raise a little money!  Any quesitions??

Just ask!!
Della and the Tumbleweeds!!
Judy Cooke
Tyson(where'd my toady go?)
Einstein(will ya leave the stupid thing alone!!!!)