From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 00:23:03 -0700
>From:    Deva Kolb
>
>OK, I have one who will gather up ALL the toys
>and hide them where the others can't get to them.

Oh dear, that is a problem.  It can be so hard to teach sharing.

Have you tried scruffing her, and dragging her (gently!) on the floor?
This method is effective, although it may be hard on the 'older' ones.
Please don't be tempted to flick her on the nose...negative reinforcement
simply doesn't work, and may cause fear and resentment.

Perhaps a time-out would be the best option.  I hope you have a very
large crate.............

ROFLMAO

Julie & the Woozles
21st Century Ferret