From:
Mark Kemp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 1994 09:04:55 -0700 (PDT)
>I get Sustacal at the grocery store. You can also use Ensure, which you
>can also get at the grocery store. I just wouldn't get chocolate flavored.

Thanks, and thanks to everyone who has responded.  I looked in the baby
section of the first store I went to, and didn't find it.  The second
store had infant formula in their pharmacy section, and the Sustacal was
also there.  It's actually not intended specifically for babies, but for
any humans needing a liquid diet.  I bought the vanilla flavored.  Since
it is artificially flavored, I thought I'd check the chocolate-flavored
next time to see if it actually contains chocolate.  I know chocolate
isn't good for ferrets, but since they are reputed to like it, if it were
merely a flavoring it might be a good choice.