From:
Sarah Milloy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 16:39:33 +1300
Hi everyone!
I have pretty much decided to get another ferret, to keep Tiko, my cinnamon
ferret company.  At the moment he lives in a rabbit hutch, as we don't have
a room dedicated to ferrets, or a dogless house to let the ferret have free
run.  I was wondering if anyone had any advice on whether or not a rabbit
hutch is big enough for two ferrets to live in.  I've read in lots of places
that a cage about the size of a rabbit hutch can fit two or even three
ferrets, but my dad doesn't think so.  So if anyone has any advice please
feel free to e-mail me at: [log in to unmask] My ferret's a male, so what
sex is best?  (he's been neutered).

Also, everyone here seems to have great toy ideas for there ferrets, so I
was wondering how do you make those hammocks - do they make good beds, or do
you just hang them in the cage?

Thanks
Sarah.