From:
California Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 1996 08:18:06 -0400
>Anybody know the meaning behind the green-ribbon-ferret relationship?

Oh my, I guess it's time to re-broadcast my "green Ribbon" campaign
garbage..... so here goes folks.  Many of you have already read this....
but for those of you who haven't, enjoy....
CDFA1

About 1 year ago, it was suggested and adopted that all of us who SUPPORT
ferret legalization, of course in CA I'm definately in favor of this, should
put a green ribbon on their antenna.  Now right after the campaing was
initiated, my antenna broke.  As a substitute I put a LARGE green ribbon on
my car's back side..... It is a nation wide campaign and continues today.
Many organizations have added the touch of wearing a green ribbon on their
lapel as is done with the aids ribbon.

So get that ribbon out and put it on your car.  It will make people ask "why
the green ribbon" and allows you the chance to explain about the persecution
of ferret owners nationwide....